IPCRG Position Papers
IPCRG Position Papers summarise evidence and make recommendations about how policymakers, clinical educators and patient leaders can contribute to the cultural and clinical changes that are needed to make improve the prevention, diagnosis and management of care of respiratory diseases.
Position Papers cover the following topics (click the images at the bottom of this page to view the relevant Position Paper and its translations, if these are available):
- Making the case for personalised care for adults with asthma
- Pulmonary rehabilitation (PR) helps people breathe better, feel good, and do more: Why you should invest in PR for your population
- 10 easy steps to defeat difficult to manage asthma
- Mapping of national guidelines used by primary care
- Primary care and chronic lung disease