Set up a national group
If you intend to set up a national primary care organisation, IPCRG is happy to provide advice and guidance.
To become a full member of IPCRG, national care organisations need to meet 10 criteria - see How to Join. If you are at an earlier stage in your organisation’s development, there are a number of questions that are useful to consider:
- Who is your organisation for?
- How will you build a database of members
- What is the organisation for?
- What respiratory interests will you represent?
- What will you be called?
- Where will you be based?
- How will you make decisions?
- How will you get things done?
- How will you be funded?
- How and what will you communicate?
- Who leads the organisation?
- What are your values?
- Do you have a business plan?
Our Guidance On Setting Up A National Primary Care Respiratory Group by IPCRG CEO Siân Williams, discusses these issues in more detail.