Benefits of joining
By joining the IPCRG network, your organisation and its members will have access to benefits reserved for IPCRG members.
These benefits include:
- Opportunities to participate in a range of research projects financed by a variety of different public and private funders.
- Access to our network of 125,000 primary care professionals worldwide.
- Opportunities to attend our research schools covering different aspects of research skills.
- Invitations to contribute to research and education prioritisation exercises that influence future activities.
- Access to our educational programmes on the development and improvement of primary care respiratory medicine.
- Invitations to contribute to IPCRG input into international events and policy-making processes, including at the WHO and EU calls for evidence, global forums and international conferences.
- Invitations to your organisation to nominate colleagues to take part in new initiatives.
- Information about new educational products and resources that are available to use, adapt and circulate.
- Membership of the IPCRG Senate and voting rights at the IPCRG Annual General Meeting.
The IPCRG expects members to:
- Promote IPCRG educational and research activities, including our conferences, and products through its website, webpage or through other channels such as emails or messaging.
- Provide feedback on IPCRG activities and resources so that these are responsive to need, and continually improve.
- Adapt relevant resources to fit their healthcare context and language.
- Engage with IPCRG committees and working groups, where relevant.
If you are interested in finding out more, read about the process to become a member here.