Research Prioritisation Small Grants - final awards announced!
We are excited to announce the six projects awarded a grant from the second and final round of our Research Prioritisation Small Grants programme:
- Applying the Test of Adherence to Inhalers Toolkit to patients with COPD in Kyrgyzstan (Aizhamal Tabyshova, Kyrgyzstan)
- Exploring the association between sleep apnoea and chronic cough in the Kyrgyz Republic: towards the definition of an ad-hoc diagnostic pathway for primary care (Lorenzo Cirri, Switzerland/Kyrgyzstan)
- Identifying monitoring tools from the GPs and patient perspective for uncontrolled symptoms of asthma, chronic cough or breathlessness (Alice Crawford, Australia)
- Reviewing the current role of remote care strategies in the management of childhood asthma (Mauricio Soto, Chile)
- Development and feasibility evaluation of a decision support tool to diagnose and manage chronic cough at primary health clinics (Wen Ming Koh, Malaysia)
- Exploring stakeholders’ attitudes and perspectives on screening for COPD (Zihan Pan, China)
Congratulations to all our awardees! Our research priorities can be taken forward by everyone involved in primary care and respiratory research, but the top 10 priorities are receiving special focus through these awards. We are excited to see how the projects awarded here and in our first round help take respiratory primary care forward and the additional interest they stimulate in respiratory primary care research.