Join our Sentinel Network
Join our Sentinel Network and contribute questions to enable front-line primary care around the world to be up to date on hot topics in COVID and Respiratory care.
The IPCRG’s Global Sentinel Network, created to find out what is happening live on the primary care frontline has now contributed to four rounds of questions, that have delivered 13 evidence based answers to use in primary care clinical practice. The questions from practising clinicians, alert us to the emerging and difficult problems and decisions that colleagues are facing.
As part of our IPCRG Sentinel Network, the commitment is low, we send only one or two messages a month, but the potential value is high for all those accessing our answers. Our members are active, practising, health professionals from diverse backgrounds and from primary care settings in all its forms. There is a simple form to complete, here on our answers home page.
To see the impact of being a contributor, take a look at the 13 evidence-based answers that are regularly reviewed on our homepage.
We would encourage people to share our answers and our call for new Sentinel Network members.
Current answers include:
- Is lung function testing safe during COVID-19 in the primary care setting?
- What is the duration of immunity from vaccination?
- What evidence is available to support the recommended dosing intervals for the current SARS-CoV-2 vaccines?
- Should individuals who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 still be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- What medicines are available to treat an acutely unwell person with COVID-19 in the primary care setting to reduce the risk of hospitalisation?
You can read more about the service in our last newsletter.