Teach the Teacher - Children with Asthma
A Teach the Teacher programme on improving diagnosis and management of children with asthma. At the tier 1 international meeting, IPCRG international faculty and educational leaders from Malaysia, Singapore, Spain and the US worked together to co-create a master curriculum on how to teach as well as key clinical content on diagnosis and management of paediatric asthma.
- A two tier programme
- Tier 1: 17 participants from four countries, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain and US.
- Tier 2: 20 participants in Malaysia - Spain scheduled March 2020.
- Clinical content: Global Charter for Paediatric Asthma
- IPCRG Expert faculty
- Funded and collaboration with GSK
- Participant evaluation
- Publication: Lenney et al 2019