FIP Digital Event - Transforming pharmacy practice for improved care and management of chronic respiratory diseases
28 September 2022, 13:00
Attendees will learn about:
- The role of pharmacists in the prevention, identification, care and management of chronic respiratory diseases and their complications;
- Challenges and opportunities for pharmacists in addressing chronic respiratory diseases-related services;
- The knowledge and skills pharmacists need to acquire to support their role in the delivery of chronic respiratory diseases services.
Outline (speakers yet to be confirmed):
- Welcome and introduction by the moderator – Gonçalo Sousa Pinto, Lead for Practice Development and Transformation (5 minutes)
- Pharmacists’ contribution to improved chronic respiratory diseases care – Francesc Morant Ribes, Community Pharmacist, Farmacia Sanz Guiilén, Spain (20 minutes)
- Asthma right care and COPD right care. How can pharmacists participate in these projects? – Siân Williams, Chief Executive Officer, International Primary Care Respiratory Group (20 minutes)
- Launch of “Chronic respiratory diseases: A handbook for pharmacists” – Inês Nunes da Cunha, FIP Practice Development and Transformation Projects Manager (15 minutes)
- Presentation of the knowledge and skill reference guide for pharmacists in chronic respiratory diseases – Dalia Bajis, FIP Lead for Provision and Partnerships (15 minutes)
- Q&A – Panel + Moderator (10 minutes)
- Wrap up and conclusion – Moderator (5 minutes)
Find out more here.