European Lung Foundation: Severe Asthma Patient Conference
Join the European Lung Foundation on Saturday 21 January 2023 from 10:30 -16.30 CET for a free online patient conference focused on severe and difficult asthma.
The conference will be co-chaired by a person living with severe asthma and a healthcare professional. It will feature:
- expert presentations
- patient experiences, and
- the chance to ask questions to the experts.
Presentations will be from both patient and medical experts and will address the following topics:
- Overview of severe and difficult-to-control asthma and patient experiences
- Current treatments
- Choosing the right treatment
- Severe asthma and pregnancy
- Non-pharmacological treatments
- Living with severe asthma
- Getting the most out of severe asthma care
- New research and treatments
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers. There will be a team of people who will be answering as many questions as they can throughout the day. Please keep in mind, though, that we cannot answer questions about anyone’s personal circumstances or give direct medical advice.