Primary Care Education on COVID-19 and Respiratory Disease e-learning
Enrol now in IPCRG's free accredited e-learning modules for primary care education on COVID-19 and respiratory disease!
Our new accredited case-based e-learning course 'Primary Care Education on COVID-19 and Respiratory Disease' is now open for registration. The course addresses the needs of primary care health professionals who face a fast-changing environment following the COVID-19 pandemic. Enrol in this course featuring six modules developed by leading IPCRG experts. The course is open to all: participation and certification are free.
There are six modules, each lasting 2 hours, on managing respiratory health and COVID-19 in primary care. Each module works independently and you can study at your own pace.
Every module is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). Earn 2 European CME Credits ECMEC®s per module. There is reciprocal accreditation with the American Medical Association (AMA).
IPCRG received an Independent Medical Education Grant from Pfizer Inc for the development of this e-learning. Pfizer Inc did not contribute to the content of the e-learning.
- Free enrolment and certification
- Developed by leading IPCRG experts
- Based on clinically relevant case studies for primary care
- Six independent modules, each earning 2 European CME Credits
- Accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
- Reciprocal accreditation with the American Medical Association (AMA)
- Modules on COVID-19, COPD, asthma, respiratory infections, communication with patients, vaccination, and immunity.
- A learning experience optimised for mobile devices.