Breathe Well research outputs
Abstracts presented at the IPCRG 9th World Conference, Porto, May 2018
- Andy Dickens et al - Can a rapid prioritisation process be used to identify health research priorities in low and middle income countries (LMICs)?
- Mariam Maglakelidze et al - Effectiveness of an adapted pulmonary rehabilitation intervention to improve health-related life quality of symptomatic COPD patients in Georgia: RCT protocol
- Radmila Ristovska et al - Effectiveness of different models of smoking cessation advice for improving quit rates in Macedonia: a randomized controlled trial (protocol)
- Zihan Pan et al - Identifying undiagnosed COPD amongst the general population in China: a screening test accuracy study (protocol)
- Sonia Maria Martins et al - Identifying undiagnosed COPD in patients with systemic arterial hypertension in Brazil: a screening test accuracy study (protocol)